.

Monday Niteraw - November 10, 2008

3/5/10

Monday Niteraw – November 10, 2008

Opening Singles Match
Buggy The Clown Defeated Koda89

Tag Team Match
Stryker Duck Silence Defeated D-lirious-2 and RX-78-2

Singles Match
"Evil La Parka" Defeated MolotovMocktail

Singles Match
J is Justice Defeated LittleNaitch

(The Sam is seen being pushed into the arena in a wheelchair, he's wearing a neck brace and has a walking cane across his lap)
G.Neric - Uh Sam, what's all this about?
The Sam - DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT ALLREADY! 2 weeks ago at NOTWZ I was attacked vicously by a "man" named....Evil Masked Wordlifeecw...It was during the tag team match that I was attacked, from behind I might add, when Evil Mask tombstoned me on the metal ramp.
All fine in theory, but remember Evil Mask, I AM NOT A WRESTLER! I AM A MANAGER! I AM THE MANAGER OF CHAMPIONS! Basically, you attacked a helpless civillian. What next, will you attack the fans? Will you attack old ladies? Who knows?
And while I was in the hospital having my neck put back together, I watched WWCF, when I was not doped out on whatever they had me hooked up to keep the pain away, but I noticed that on WWCF TV, Evil Mask was not punished in any way, shape, or form for breaking my C2, C3 and C4 vertabrae. The doctors told me to not come here tonight. But I am here to bring a message not just to Evil Mask but to the entire WWCF management.
I am filing a law suit against WWCF for the physical and mental trauma that Evil Mask has caused me. I am not contracted to be a wrestler, I am contracted to be a manager. I have no formal training in wrestling, I have no way to defend myself...I was defenceless. I landed on my head. He crushed my verterbrae. I will never walk again (pulls a picture from his wallet. it's a picture of some children) WWCF, Evil Mask, look into my childrens eyes and tell them "their Daddy will never walk again". Tell them that "Their Daddy will never be the same again". TELL THEM THAT THE MAN WHO DID THIS HAS GONE UNPUNISHED!!!
And Evil Mask...I hope you can live with yourself for what you did to me....knowing that I will never walk again....knowing that my children, my wife, my family will have to live with this burden for as long as I do. I hope your proud of yourself. I hope your proud that attacked an unarmed man. I hope you can live with that guilt.
(looks at G.Neric) and you come here....and ask me "what's all this about?"....
(The Sam is lead away with tears soaking his face)
G.Neric -.....back to you at ringside.

Singles Match
Evil Masked wordlifeecw Defeated Tyfo

Triple Threat Match
Legion Defeated Square and General of the Monkey Army

First Blood Match
Cthulhu Defeated Motor Colt

Main Event Stable War Match(Rules- This will be wargames style only without the cage. I will randomly select three members from each team. Those three will go at it. Once one person is eliminated out of those three a new member from that team will come in. We will keep doing this until there is one team with one to three surviving members.)
THE WINNING TEAM WILL GET TO NAME THE PPV AFTER IN YOUR APARTMENT AND MAKE THE ENTIRE CARD!!!!!

The Story(Motor-Colt, Evil Masked wordlifeecw, and Above Average)
VS
The Neighborhood Watch Committee(Your Uncle Seth Drakin, Cthulhu aka Providence, and J is Justice)
VS
The Sam08 Family(TromboneMan, littlenaitch, and Tyfo) w/The Sam

Tyfo, J is Justice, and Above Average start the match.

Tyfo is Eliminated

Littlenaitch enters the match.

J is Justice is Eliminated

Seth Drakin enters the match.

Above Average is Eliminated

Evil Masked worlifeecw enters the match.

Uncle Seth Drakin is Eliminated

Cthulhu enters the match.

Littlenaitch is Eliminated

Trombone Man enters the match.

Evil Masked wordlifeecw is Eliminated.

Motor Colt enters the match.

Cthulhu is Eliminated

Motor Colt is Eliminated

Trombone Man gets the win for The Sam08 Family

  © World WrestleCrap Federation 2008-2010

Back to TOP