.

Monday Niteraw - October 20, 2008

4/21/09

Monday Niteraw
October 20, 2008

Earlier at about 10:00 AM in the arena.

*wordifeecw enters the arena, with TheSam08 trailing behind him, carrying several bags*

wordlifeecw: "Hurry up Sam! I don't have all day."

TheSam: Thank goodness Monday is finally here! I thought this week would never end.

wordlifeecw: "It's not over yet. You're still my slave until NiteRaw starts. Now go get me something from catering."

TheSam: Of course. *Starts walking away. Suddenly, TheSam spins around* NOW!!!

*The Sam08 Family jumps wordlifeecw from behind. The Connection lays the boots to wordlifeecw while TromboneMan repeatedly clobbers the Evil Masked One with a trombone. After the savage beating, Tyfo and Naitch hold wordlifeecw up*

TheSam: What did I tell you? TheSam08 Family ALWAYS walks away the winners! *Slaps wordlifeecw*

*WWCF Security and EMTs come running to check on wordlifeecw as the Sam08 Family takes off, laughing*

EMT worker: This looks bad. Let's get him to the hospital.

*wordlifeecw is loaded onto a stretcher and into an ambulance, which takes off towards the hospital*



*A COUPLE HOURS LATER AT THE HOSPITAL*

*At the hospital, a nurse is trying to check wordlifeecw for any broken bones. The Evil Masked One is trying to get out of the bed and back to the arena*

wordlifeecw: "You don't understand, I have a match tonight. You have to let me go back to the arena."

Nurse: Sir, you need to lie down.

wordlifeecw: "Look, this match is important. I can't let everyone down."

Nurse: Sir, if you don't calm down and let me do my job, I'm going to have to sedate you.

wordlifeecw: "But... *The nurse prepares to sedate the Evil One* ...fine." *Lies back down*



*A FEW MORE HOURS LATER*

*From a hospital room*
"Tonight, MiLo Duck, Starshine, and myself shall battle it out to determine who gets to take John S. Amigo's championship and send him into retirement. I shall reign superior over both my opponents and I will have the pleasure of ridding the WWCF of Mr. Amigo once and for all.

TheSam08, you've made a big mistake. Everything I do to your Family and those associated with you, it's on your head. I'll recover, and I'll be at NiteRaw tonight, regardless of what the doctors say."

*A doctor walks into the room*

Sir, I'm afraid you've suffered several cracked ribs, as well as a mild concussion. I'd like to advise you to stay as far away from the ring as possible.

"Doctor, I appreciate your advice, but I have a match to win."

*wordlifeecw walks out the door. Outside the room, the Evil Masked One grabs an orderly and chokeslams him*

"Next stop, NiteRaw. *Evil laugh*

*wordlifeecw hijacks an ambulance and speeds off toward the arena*


*BACK AT THE ARENA*

(The Sam, Tromboneman, Tyfo and Littlenaitch are standing in a room high fiving and laughing and all around celebrating. G.Neric walks in)

G.N. - The Sam, what did you bully's do to wordlifeecw? That was uncalled for.
T.S. - Uncalled for, have you been watching WWCF with your eyes shut for the past week? I have been humiliated and degraded by that JERK! all week long. I had to wear a French maid outfit, I had to mow his lawns, I had to play poker with him, I had to watch that "Kennel from Hell" match (throws up in his mouth a little bit)...excuse me.
BUT NOW! Now the Family rides supreme.
And if wordlifeecw or The Story want a fight? We're right here (a bunch of security walk in off screen)..right behind this security.
G.N. - What about Tromboneman's weight?
T.S. - Let's just see.
(Tromboneman steps on the scales, and official walks out of nowhere to check the weight)
Official - 255 lbs 5.9 ounces.
(The Family begin celebrating by pouring champagne over Tromboneman)
G.N. - So it appears Tromboneman WILL be facing Motorcolt in this "Phantom of the opera" match.
T.S. - It doesn't matter what match Tromboneman is in, you can put him in a cage match, a pole match, blindfold match, a....kennel from hell...it doesn't matter. Tromboneman will ALWAYS come out on top.
And this is just the start of a great night for The Family. Tromboneman, Tyfo and Littlenaitch will walk away the winners. And at NOTWZ, we will walk away the champions.
(continues celebrating)


*LATE AFTERNOON*
*In the trainer's room, wordlifeecw is having his ribs taped up*

Trainer: You know, you're lucky D-Dayve's letting you compete at all. He wasn't very happy about you stealing that ambulance, not to mention beating up an orderly.

wordlifeecw: "Yeah, he was pretty pissed, wasn't he?"

Trainer: I wouldn't sound too happy about that if I were you. D-Dayve can always change his mind.

wordlifeecw: "Instead of giving me advice, how 'bout you just finish taping me up. The time approaches."

*Seth comes up to Evil Masked wordlifeecw with a little pain in his back.*

Seth: Too bad about the injury and what was really bad is that your crew members weren't there to help you. You see, when one of the Neighborhood Watch Committee is in trouble of injury. Even right now, Justice and Providence aren't that far off in case one of us is in trouble. Too bad the lame ass Story isn't the same way.

But what am I doing wasting my time with you?

*Seth looks at the trainer.*

Seth: Hey you, when you are done with this schmuck, I need you in the Neighborhood Watch Committee's locker room.

Trainer: Why do you need that?

Seth: Well, I guess you havent noticed the pain in my back. But I do have no problem showing visual evidence.

*Seth takes off his shirt to show some welts on his back.*

Trainer: What the hell happened to you?

Seth: Training injuries. We were testing endurance to a singapore cane and Providence went a little overboard with it.

* Seth puts back on his shirt.*

Seth: So I will see you then.

*Seth goes to leave, but looks at wordlifeecw again.*

Seth: Oh, I do have an object that I used to help myself through the pain. But I plan on showing it to The Tank tonight. And plus, why would I give anything to a man who hides behind a mask.

*Seth goes to leave, but before he goes....wordlifeecw slaps him on that back and Seth screams in pain and curses on the way out.*

Monday Niteraw Starts
*NiteRaw opens up with a video package showcasing the events of the last week. The NiteRaw theme plays, and pyro goes off in the arena*

Tony: Welcome to NiteRaw! We have a huge night ahead of us!

JR: That's right! Tonight, we'll find out who's going on to face John S. Amigo inside the Chamber of Horrors!

Brain: Also, Seth Drakin and The Tank will participate in Pick Your Poison Matches! We know that Tank will be facing Tyfo, but Seth's opponent is still a mystery.

Tony: We'll learn what this Phantom of the Opera Match is all about as well. Now, let's go right to the action!

The General of the Monkey Army
VS
Doley-WINNER

Pick Your Poison Match(The Tank picked an opponent for Seth Drakin as build up to their match at Night Of The Wrestling Zombies PPV)Non-Title Match
Uncle Seth Drakin-WINNER
VS
j.d.(Forum Champion)

Pick Your Poison Match 2(Seth Drakin picked an opponent or The Tank)
The Tank-WINNER
VS
Tyfo

Above Average
VS DOUBLE COUNT OUT
TromboneMan

J is Justice-WINNER
VS
Littlenaitch

Motor-Colt-WINNER
VS
Cthulhu

Backstage, Seth has a special weapon in his bag, he looks at the camera.

Seth: A few days ago, I promised to show The Tank personally this special weapon. However, since Tank set the damn Forums Champ on me.....I decided that it would be better to show him it personally another day. But, I can show all of you.

*Seth opens his bag and reveals an old metal walking cane.*

Seth: This cane has been needed on several occasions when training and I used it so much afterwards that this cane and I have developed an old kinship. And this cane has helped me through the pain on several occasions. It would only be fitting that this cane be the instrument of your own destruction so be everyone on the pay per view, prepare to see this cane be a bit stained......with Tank's blood.

Normally, I wouldnt resort to this type of violence, but sometimes to beat a monster, you have to become a monster.

Oh, and wordlifeecw......I was kind of dissapointed you couldnt beat MiLo Duck as I was hoping to be facing you in my world title match. But MiLo is another guy who has crossed my path badly so I have no problem taking on the winner between a duck and a false gentlemen. But after this match with Tank, I will not accept any type of savage match for my rightful title match.

One more thing wordlifeecw, now you know what happens when you hurt a member of the Neighborhood Watch Committee.....you just end up with what we call a receipt.

MAIN EVENT: TRIPLE THREAT MATCH(winner faces WWCF World Champ John S. Amigo at Night Of the Wrestling Zombies in a Chamber of Horrors Match for the WWCF World Championship)
Evil Masked wordlifeecw
VS
Starshine
VS
MiLo Duck-WINNER

  © World WrestleCrap Federation 2008-2010

Back to TOP