.

Monday Niteraw - September 15, 2008

4/21/09

Monday Niteraw
September 15, 2008

*A video plays, highlighting the events of the last week: Providence winning the Hardcore Title, Buggy joining the Forum Title hunt, wordlifeecw's attack on the Sam08 Family, Povidence's attack on The Tank, The Tank's attack on Seth Drakin, and the second round of the World Title Tournament.

The Monday NiteRaw opening plays, and we go live to the arena, where Tony Schiavonni, Bobby Heenan, and Jim Ross sit at the announce table*

Tony: Welcome everybody, to Monday NiteRaw! Tonight, the World Title tournament continues. We're down to eight, and tonight, we'll narrow it down to four!

JR: Also, the big tag team contenders tournament. Tyfo and Naitch have promised a victory, but first they have to get through the monster, Evil Masked wordlifeecw.

Brain: And Amigo and The Tank have also joined the tag team title hunt, as they will face Providence and J is Justice.

Tony: Also, a big 6 man Battle Royal to determine the number one contender for the Forum Title. Tonight, j.d. will learn who he's facing at GookerMania.

JR: And we're gonna start off with the NiteRaw debut of Uncle Seth's Neighborhood, with special guest, Evil Masked wordlifeecw.

*We go to the ring, which is already set up for Uncle Seth's Neighborhood*

Seth: Oh hello, didnt see any of you come in. Sit down and welcome everyone to Uncle Seth's Neighborhood. A show that is so popular that it is now on Nite Raw. Now the reason I am here and not in my house was because of the last interview and it took me alot of time to clean the blood from the carpet. Now, after this show, you will have the honor of seeing me defeat MiLo Duck, who is a greedy man for even wanting two titles. Now I have dealt with Tank last week and let me tell you that all of these people who want two titles are all greedy men and deserve the worst that comes with their greed. After all, Greed is a Deadly Sin and at the WWCF, we dont need people committing deadly sins. But right now, let me introduce a man who is a greedy person for wanting two titles himself and that man is Evil Masked wordlifeecw.

*Seth waits for his guest*

(Evil Masked wordlifeecw’s music start playing and he comes out to the ring.)

Seth: Welcome....why dont you have a seat???

*Evil Masked wordlifeecw just stands there*

Seth: Okay....we can do this interview standing up then, but before you do, I hope you do know that I hope you lose to the Southwest Connection for three reasons. One is I have to be friends with TheSam08 and two, like I said before I introduced you, I hate people who are greedy and you winning two belts is greedy. Now the third reason is a one man tag team makes no sense in my eyes.

But I see that I might be angering you and since it is almost halloween, I have something for you.

*Seth goes behind his chair and reveals that he has a candy bowl.*

Seth: You see, you have a mask on so I guess you must love halloween since you can play trick or treat and get some candy for once.

*Seth puts the candy bowl on table.*

Seth: But I have to ask when you do lose to the Southwest Connection, what will be next for you.

*Seth waits for a reply*

*wordlifeecw Sets a handful of candy*

"Well, first of all, I should warn you that MiLo Duck will be no easy opponent. You know how many times I've burned him with pyro, only for him to get back up again."

*Shoves a bunch of candy in his mouth*

"And as far as my match tonight, I don't plan to lose. I plan on destroying Tyfo and Naitch. And if The Sam08, TromboneMan, or even you get involved, I will have no problem crushing any of you like bugs."

*Bends down to feed the puppy some candy*

"Now, I asked for this interview because I have an announcement to make. I'm challenging the winner of the World Title Tournament to a match. Now, I don't want it to be for the title. I'm not greedy, despite what you think, Seth. I simply want to test the champion, to see if he's worthy. So whoever wins the tournament, be aware that I'll be waiting for you."

*Takes another handful of candy*

"Now, do you have any other questions for me?"

*The Tank produces a microphone from nowhere, and gets up from the commentary chair*

The Tank- The Tank has a question, ya big ol' masked jabroni. Do you really think that you'll be able to take down all of the Sam08 Family single-handedly?

It doesn't matter how many fancy fire tricks you can do, when it boils down to it: There's five of them, and one of you.

Wordlifeecw- "Let me worry about the Sam08 Family. You should worry more about all the enemies you've made over the last two weeks. And I thought people hated ME.

Plus, after I destroy the Southwest Posers and you and Amigo wipe the floor with Providence and Justice, you'll have to contend with ME. If I were you, I'd worry more about making sure you have a good insurance policy."

Seth: Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa.....this is my interview. Tank, you had your interview last week. And secondly, I am not a member of The Sam08 Family. I am just a friend of TheSam08 as he and I see many things the same way. And a third thing, I am not interfering in anything unless I am prompted to.

Yes, I do have another question. What makes you think the winner of the world title tournament will want to face you....even if it is a non-title match? No offense, but that doesnt seem like a win win situation for the champ, who of course will be me.
Wordlifeecw- "Well, if the champion is truly a fighting champion, he'll take on ANYBODY. Now, on the other hand, if the champion wants to take the easy way out and duck my challenge, he'll simply prove that he's a paper champion. I just want to see if the best deserves to be called the best. Now are we thorugh here? I have a match to prepare for."

*The Tank enters the ring, steps in between of Evil Masked Wordlifeecw and Seth Drakin, and gets right in Drakin's face*

Drakin, what makes you think that The Tank is buying this bulls*** for even a second? Do you really think that ANYONE is buying this s***?

Drakin: I......

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!!

All that matters is that you're in with the Sam08 Family, whether you'll admit it or not. And The Tank wants you to remember, Drakin: You've got a grudge with The Tank, not the other way around. The Tank is just fine with letting you go unharmed.

*turns to face wordlifeecw*

And as for you, jabroni. Don't you ever, AND THE TANK MEANS EVER!!!, insult him like that again. The Tank respects your abilities, and your........talent.......in hurting people, but The Tank could floor you in seconds, son. So, just do yourself a favor, and shut your big ugly mouth, and save yourself from gettin' a smackdown.

*wordlifeecw grabs the Tank by the throat*

"Excuse me, but did you just threaten ME?! Did I hear you right?! You just made a big mistake."

*Seth just gets out of the ring*

Seth: You know what....this interview is over. You two can have your little debate, but I wont be a part of it and Tank. I dont have a grudge with you because as far as I am concerned, I dealt with you last week when I hit you over the head with a steel chair and you lost your match against Bob.

Oh yeah, and while MiLo may have survived an attack from savages, will he be able to survive a fight from a civilized professional? Any moron can use weapons, but it takes a real professional to fight a wrestling style of match.

*Seth leaves*


*knocks wordlifeecw's arm off of throat, whips out taser and backs up to the rope*

Hey, hey, hey, hey, EASY!!!

You have enough enemies right now, and The Tank has enough enemies right now!!! So just calm down, big man! Calm...down...

Alright, that was uncalled for. The Tank apologizes. After all, even though you and The Tank have nothing in common at all, The Tank thinks we can agree on one thing, and that is hating *that* guy and his Sam08 friends. So, The Tank will take his leave now.

But remember, big man.......when they decide to jump you......The Tank's gonna be there, so you may wanna play your cards right.

*The Tank leaves the ring and starts heading up the ramp*

*Sets off pyro before leaving the ring*

Tony: Well, that was intense. Now for our first match: J is Justice V. Bob Schlapowitz

JR: Who will win this contest?!

Heenan: Ask Bob Schlapowitz.


WWCF World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Round 3

Singles Match
J is Justice
VS
Bob Schlapowitz-WINNER

Tony: And Bob advances to semifinals!

Heenan: Hey, Bob got it right again.

JR: What are you talking about?

Heenan: I asked Bob Schlapowitz who was gonna win and he said he would. He was right!

Tony: Anyway, our next match is Your Uncle Seth Drakin VS MiLo Duck.

Singles Match
Your Uncle Seth Drakin
VS
MiLo Duck-WINNER

Tony: Well, MiLo won that one pretty decisively. Now for our next match: TAFKA(The Artist Formerly Known As) Above Average VS J. S. Amigo

Singles Match
Above Average
VS
John S. Amigo-WINNER

Singles Match
Madman Szalinski-WINNER
VS
TromboneMan W/The Sam08

Battle Royal to name a WWCF Forum Championship # 1 Contender
Buggy The Clown, MolotovMocktail, littlenaitch, One Doley Nation-WINNER, Koda89, Disco Stu

Tag Team Match
Justice And Providence- J Is Justice and Cthulhu aka Providence-WINNERS
VS
The Tank and Amigo

MAIN EVENT Handicap Tag Team Match
The Southwest Connection- littlenaitch and Tyfo w/Sam08
VS
Evil Masked wordlifeecw-WINNER

  © World WrestleCrap Federation 2008-2010

Back to TOP