.

Sparks

9/13/09



Wrestler Name: Sparks

Height: 6'3

Weight: 216

Hometown: Sevierville, TN

Alignment: Face

Gimmick Description: Spider\Rocker gimmick. Comes to the ring with a bass guitar a pet tarantula named Scar. I will carry him on my shoulder and I will occasionally use him on my opponents to distract them and frighten them.

Appearance: Tight ponytail, Tan skin (mixed race: Black/White). Not musculer, but petite.

Apparel:

Shirt: A black sleeveles shirt with a dark red spider symbol on the back.

Tights: My black tights will have my name Sparks on the waist below the belt. My tights will also have spider emblems on the kneecaps.

Boots: Red wrestling boots.

Fighting Style: Hardcore

Theme music: Pull me under - Dream Theatre

Entrance: I come out with my bass guitar Scar on my shoulder. I raise my right hand out to the ring while Scar crawls to my palm. When he gets to my palm, I will begin walking to the ring while carrying him to my side.

There will be a clear box for Scar right next to the announce table. I put him inside and get into the ring. I go to the center of the ring. I bring both my arms up like Kane and leave them in the air. As soon as I do this, sparks come from the ceiling and ring posts.

Moves:

Standing\Running: Snap Suplex, Clothesline from behind, Arm Drag + Leg drop on arm, Running leg takedown, Back Suplex into pin, Mat Slam (Grabs head and slams into the mat), Cutter, Enziguri, Running Bulldog, Savate kick

Ground: Camel Clutch, Running kick to the face (opponent is sitting), Standing leg drop, Arm-bar, Catapult into turnbuckle, Crossface, Running elbow

Flying: Diving Clothesline, Frog splash, Moonsault

Finishers: Spinnerette - Falcon Arrow
Coup-de-Grace - Reverse suplex into stunner.



Sparks' old animated pic

  © World WrestleCrap Federation 2008-2010

Back to TOP