.

Monday Niteraw - May 17, 2010

6/16/10

Monday Niteraw, May 17th, 2010

Niteraw opens up with a video highlighting the main event last week...

DR Jackson vs Littlenaitch, throughout the match DR Jackson would use his size to get the advantage whilst working on Naitch's back and Naitch would use his in-ring prowess to work on Jackson's leg. Late in the match, Naitch has Jackson in the figure four and Jackson is moments away from tapping out, he obstructes the ref's view and takes advantage with a low blow.

Jackson would capitalise by a Powerbomb followed by a High Anxiety and Altitude Adjustment for a submission victory. After the match, DR Jackson would continue to attack Littlenaitch until...

"You know that time in your life, that single moment that defines exactly who you are? Well that only stings for a second!"

The WWCF was shocked as former WWCF Champion Colt made his return, he ran in to make the save and laid Jackson out with a Shining Wizard followed by The Story on Page One, the show closed with Naitch and Colt celebrating in the ring...


Instead of opening the show with the usual pyro, we're immediately treated to...

"You know that time in your life, that single moment that defines exactly who are you? Well that only stings for a second..."
Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em - Parkway Drive


The crowd get to their feet as Colt steps out of the curtain. He's got a huge smile to be back as he slowly makes his way down to the ring greeting all the fans on the way down. As he gets in the ring, the crowd begin a huge "Welcome back!" chant, as Colt grabs a mic, he attempts to talk but gets choked up in the emotion of the moment...

You know that time in your life, that single moment that defines EXACTLY who you are? Well that only stings for a second...

I announced my retirement with that line, and it holds as true now as it did then. Last week, when I made my return... it was at that moment I realised what I was to this place... it was at that moment I realised what this place was to me.

I left six months ago because I was burnt out, and I saw that the directions this business was going... I would no longer have a place here.

However as the months came and went, I began to feel empty. Every week I'd turn on the TV to keep up with the WWCF and I saw it all apart. I saw people like Viva Los Bio Dome abuse and retire legends, I saw Amigo go out of his way to bloody and incapacitate people, I saw stables form out of hate for everyone who isn't them, I saw DR Jackson injure anyone he can get his hands on and claim it to all be justified...

I was once called the White Knight of the WWCF, I called myself a hero, a King of this kingdom. And I couldn't let something that was such as big part of my life fall apart like it has. And I'll be honest, I simply missed seeing you guys support the good guys each and every week.

So why now? Why so much focus on the stables? Well as you might know, when this place first began, there was only one stable. The Family...


The crowd pop.

Yeah you guys cheer now, but back then they were nothing to cheer about. They ran roughshed over this place and brutalised anyone who wasn't with them. It was after GookerMania I when I believed enough was enough and I formed The Story, the second Stable of the WWCF... effectively beginning the Stable Wars.

It was the first Stable Wars that really got this place going, what put the WWCF on the map, and made legendary careers out of everyone involved. And now I turn to see WWCF of today, it's as if they're trying to recreate the magic that we once had, but in a very different way.

Instead of the Noble Story standing against the controlling Family and the bitter NWC... It's now the Veteran Family defending their honour against two identically brash teams who are trying to see who can hate everyone else more... And I feel like I should be there to help the right side anyway I can.

Why did I choose DR Jackson as my target... simple, I can't single handedly fight a whole stable. So why not go against the self proclaimed "one man stable", the man who is claiming that he's bringing in an Era of Attitude. When I see DR Jackson, all I see is some guy with a permanent thorn in his ass.

He has gone out of his way to injure others, simply because of things that have gone wrong in his life... and he feels that it's perfectly justified. That's not justice. That's not attitude, and that is nothing to be called a Dynasty over...

Even worse than that, he now the audacity to think he deserves to be seen as a hero? And to me, that was the last straw.

I'll admit, I was cocky enough to call myself a hero around here from time to time. But when I did it, it was because I was more or less doing the opposite of what Jackson does here. And I am not going to share a self-addressed nickname with someone like that!

And lastly, what's next for Colt? Well I'm not longer a King, no longer "Motor", haven't been mentally unballanced in years, I may have kept the mask but the Phantom thing is a thing of the past... Simply put...

I am here to make history, and that is the Story on p-


"Too Black, Too Strong... DAMN RIGHT!"
I Made It - Kevin Rudolf


The crowd break out in a boo as DR Jackson steps out of the curtain in his trademark white suit, he has a mic in his hand. He goes to talk.

DR Jackson: Who do you think you a-

Isn't it annoying when you get interupted?

DR Jackson: Listen you! Shut -

I mean you're trying to make a point and suddenly, this arrogant douchebag cuts you off.

DR Jackson: You think you're-

Funny?

DR Jackson: That's it!

DR Jackson throws down his jacket and gets right in the ring and gets in Colt's face.

DR Jackson: Look, I'm not here to play games... I'm not here to welcome you back. I'm not here to let you cheap shot me again...

I'm just here to ask you one thing? Are you proud of yourself? Do you think what you did last week was anything to be proud of? I fought a brutal match and you then take the time to come out, steal MY SPOTLIGHT and make a name for yourself at my expense, and you think you're a hero?


Look Damn, can I call you Damn? I'll admit, it may have been cheap of me to come out and attack you after a match, especially one against Little Naitch. But that's not why I did it, I did it because of what you did afterwards...

Naitch had done nothing to you, but after you're great match... where you cheated to win, you weren't happy enough with the win, you then did what you did best... and went out of your way to end his career. And I'm sorry, that is something I won't stand for, especially for a legend like Little Naitch.


DR Jackson: A legend? He's a man who after failing to beat me, twice, goes to the boss to set me up in a tag team match with him. Knowing full well that The Black Dynasty knows no ally!

It's called karma, you'd injure a hurt man, you then face a fight you know you can't win...

DR Jackson: No, it's fascism! He doesn't want to see me succeed, you don't want to see my succeed, Seth doesn't want to see me succeed, Jesse King doesn't want to see me succeed... Notice a pattern?

Yeah, you're an unlikable prick!

DR Jackson: Unlikable? Or are you all afraid of someone who's different?

Afraid? Of someone's who's different? Look at us here! We're all freaks!

DR Jackson: You know I don't mean that kind of different! Don't even pretend here!

You're getting angry? Well do somethign about it!

DR Jackson: Deal, you find two partners, I'll find two partners and we'll meet in the ring at the next PPV.

You find allies? What happened to the man with no ally?

DR Jackson: You'll find out soon enough tonight... Neither enemy nor friend... Damn-

RIGHT!

DR Jackson flips out after beign interupted again, but Colt rolls out of the ring a his music plays. DR Jackson is left standing in the middle of the ring, livid, as we cut to commercial.


Square & The Hangman vs Boiler Room Brawler & The Smokin Vokoun

Michael Muffer: Ladies and gentleman, the following tag team contest, is set for ONE FALL.

- I Don't Care by Fallout Boy plays and the crowd starts booing loudly

Michael Muffer: Introducing first.....both representing the Human Hate Machines....first from Preston, England...weighing in at 210 pounds....
SQUARE!!!
And his tag team partner....from Port Royal, Jamaica...weighing in at an even 300 pounds.....
THE HANGMAN!!!!


- The two men walk out to the ring with MASSIVE Boos. The two just smirk at the crowd and enter the ring. The two just stare at the enterance...waiting.

Michael Muffer: And their opponents....

- You Asked for It by Mercyful Fate plays and the crowd goes nuts.

Michael Muffer: Both representing The Family....first from Rockford, IL....weighing in at 265 pounds....he is the WWCF Inter-Forum Champion....
THE BOILER ROOM BRAWLER!!!!!!
And his tag team partner....from Chicago, IL....weighing in at 280 pounds.....he is the WWCF Hardcore Champion.....
THE SMOKIN VOKOUN!!!!


- The crowd pops huge. Vokoun and Brawler walks out the ramp and they both stare at the crowd. Brawler smiles and screams to the crowd...while Vokoun is still uncomfortable at the cheers and covers his ears. The runs to the ring and both teams start brawling, Vokoun fighting with Hangman and BRB fighting with Square. Vokoun and BRB takes advantage and double clotheslines Square and Hangman out of the ring.

- Square and Hangman are still outside as the bell rings. The two men talking strategy outside as the ref starts counting. Hangman gets in the ring and demands that Smokin Vokoun get in the ring to start. Vokoun gets in the ring and the two men have a stare down. Both men start jawing back and forth and then Hangman slaps Smokey in the face. This makes Vokoun really angry and with that insane look in his eye he starts wailing on Hangman with right and lefts. He takes Hangman and shoots him in the ropes and hits a Lariat. He then starts biting Hangman on the forehead and only stops when the ref starts counting.

- Vokoun picks Hangman up and shoots him into the corner and tags Brawler in. Brawler starts chopping Hangman in the chest and then hits the belly to belly suplex. Brawler then shoots Hangman into the ropes and goes for a clothesline...but Hangman ducks then hit BRB with a clothesline. Hangman then hits a Buzz kill Kick right in BRB's head. Hangman then goes for the cover.

1
2
KICKOUT!!!

- Hangman picks BRB up and shoots him to the corner and tags in Square. Square first starts hitting BRB with a few European Uppercuts...and then hits a Belly to Belly suplex of his own. Square starts taunting to the crowd....not knowing that BRB has just gotten up. Square turns around and walks right into a Spear. BRB then goes for a cover.

1
2
KICKOUT!!!

- BRB picks up Square who then puts on a Side Headlock and hits a Running Bulldog. He tags out to Vokoun who drops a few elbow drops onto Square. Vokoun then picks up Square and hits a Pulling Piledriver on Square. Vokoun goes for the cover.

1
2
KICKOUT!!!

- Vokoun then picks up Square and goes to shoot him into the corner. He signals that he is gonna end this match. He goes to the top rope and goes for Smoke Bomb. However, Hangman goes to distract Vokoun. Because of this, Square is able to counter the Smoke Bomb into a Tower of London!!! Vokoun is in pain as Square goes to cover.

1
2
KICKOUT!!!

-Square tags Hangman in and Hangman just stands above Vokoun, as if he's at his mercy. He gets down and puts Vokoun in the Cross Armbreaker!!! Vokoun is screaming in pain and is trying to get to the ropes. Hangman then starts biting Vokoun's hand which makes Vokoun scream. The crowds start chanting his name loudly and BRB is yelling out encouragements. Vokoun uses all of his strength to get to the ropes. The ref makes Hangman break the hold.

- Hangman slowly picks up Smokey and throws Vokoun to the turnbuckle. The Hangman backs up glares at the crowd and hits a huge Corner Avalanche, and hits a few more. Vokoun is then collapses on the mat and Hangman starts to laugh as well as Square. Vokoun is flat on his back and Hangman goes to the top rope. Hangman hits the Corner Slingshot Splash and goes for the cover.

1
2
KICKOUT!!!

-Hangman gets frustrated and picks up Vokoun and signals for the DDT. He goes for the cover again.

1
2
KICKOUT!!!

-Hangman is now full of rage as he picks up Vokoun, shoots him to the rope and he goes for a Lariat....but Smokey counters with a Samoan Drop!!! The two men are now dazed in the middle of the ring and Vokoun is trying to go for the tag. Hangman gets up and tries to stop him BUT VOKOUN MAKES THE TAG!!!!!

- The Brawler is a house of fire as he starts wailing on Hangman. He hits three clotheslines in a row and an Atomic Drop, which sends Hangman to his corner and he tags in Square. Square sees this and tries to leave the ring. But Vokoun gets in his way and throws him back in. Square starts jawing with Vokoun and walks into a Choke Slam. BRB goes for the cover.

1
2
KICKOUT!!!

-Brawler then stalks Square and waits for him to get up. When Square does get up, BRB gives him another Spear. He then tags in Smokin Vokoun....but not before BRB goes up to the top rope and hits the BOILER ROOM BOMB!!!! Vokoun then starts going nuts and then applies THE MANDIBLE CLAW!!!! Square is squirming and trying to fight it...BUT HE CAN'T AND HE TAPS OUT!!!!!

Michael Muffer: Here is your winners....the team of BOILER ROOM BRAWLER AND SMOKIN VOKOUN!!!!

- Brawler and Vokoun are celebrating in the ring. But then all of the sudden both Square and Hangman attack them from behind. Hangman hit Vokoun with a KITCHEN SINK, like last time and Square hit Brawler with BRB's own pipe wrench. Square and Hangman leave the ring as the crowd boos them loudly. Both Vokoun and Brawler are busted wide open....this makes Vokoun go nuts and wants to make a shot at them, but Brawler holds him back by pulling Vokoun's hair. The Hangman and Square just taunt them before they go to the back and the both gesture that they want championship gold.


*Well Thought Out Twinkles by the Silversun Pickups begins playing throughout the arena, and Jay Carroll makes his way down to the ring. He pretty much ignores the crowd, only bothering to give a couple handslaps to audience members and walks into the ring, asking for a microphone. Jay perches himself on the turnbuckle and surveys the crowd.*

It's never a good thing to look past an opponent and onto the future, but I can't help it right now. Amigo may be a tough son of a bitch, but my mind can't help but go past him, after I beat him tonight, of course. Viva Los Bio Dome named me, of all people, number one contender to his title 2 weeks ago. Of course, he did it right before he slammed his fist into my face, but he still did it. And for the last two weeks, I've been having this stir in my mind. I've been in this company just short of a year now, give or take a couple months, and lately all I keep hearing is "Jay, this is your biggest opportunity yet, don't screw it up." I was supposed to stay on Heatz!!1! for 6 months, and work my way up in the company. I won the title within a month, and was NiteRaw bound before Michael Muffer ever learned how to announce me properly. I was supposed to be the weak link of Team Sam in WarGames. I won the match. I was supposed to be just another guy in the Thunderdome, and I outlasted 4 of the best competitors that the WWCF has to offer today. I guess what I'm saying is, I'm a gamer. I live for the big moment. I want the chance, I want destiny in my hands, because I don't fail very often. And right now, I have the biggest opportunity that has ever been laid at my feet, 2 weeks away.

Viva Los Bio Dome, get your pompous, overrated, wannabe Hollywood ass out here. What I'm thinking, what I'm feeling needs to be said FACE TO FACE. And if that means I have to hold up Nite Raw for you to come out here, then there won't be any other matches tonight.


*Jay Carroll hops down from the turnbuckle and begins pacing.*

*Paparazzi hits, and Viva makes his way to the ramp, with Lisa Garcia on one side, and Marissa Logan on the other. HMH Security stands directly behind him, anxiously anticipating a confrontation. Viva fakes like he's going to walk down the ramp, stops half way, and looks up at Jay Carroll.*

Oh, what? You think that because I've taken pity on you, given you the opportunity of a lifetime, that now I'm just going to court your petty little demands? This is my Kingdom, Jay. I run this place. You're merely a jester, a pawn in my game. You expect me to respect you like someone who's battle tested? No.

That's not why I extended the olive branch. I extended the olive branch for one reason, and one reason only. I'm here to prove that Heavy Metal Hollywood isn't the enemy. Plain and simple. I was in your shoes. I was in your position, to a tee. You know what I did? I did exactly what it took to become champion. I took a white hot winning streak in to King of Wrestlecrap, and nothing held me down. I served Littlenaitch up a glass of Purple Sticky Punch while deep in the throes of a figure four leg lock. The time for me to prove myself has passed. Now, it's time for someone else to put up or shut up. I've spent my entire reign defending my belt against people that thought it was their time. Thought they deserved something of me. You? You're just grateful to have a chance.

Me? I know I can go to battle with you, and you won't make excuses win or lose. You're going to get in there, in that ring, and you're going to fight me. You aren't going to turn to Seth Drakin after I beat you, you're going to take your loss like a man. Something that Littlenaitch can't do. And on a certain level, I respect that. That's why on Championship Heatz!!1, when we meet in the middle of that ring, for however long the match lasts, it's not good vs. evil. It's not the haves vs. the have nots. It's a man who has accomplished the dream vs. an up and comer who is begging for the chance.

I hope you're ready. Just in case you're not, though, I've got a tune-up of sorts. How's about next week on NiteRaw, you fight an opponent of my choosing. If I win? I pick the stipulation for our match at Championship Heatz!!1 If you win, you pick it. Oh, and just to keep us on an even keel, I promise it won't be a handicap match.


*Jay Carroll begins sarcastically clapping and mouthing the words "Thank you" to Viva, then raises the microphone to his mouth again.*

So which one is it Viva, are you championing me, or are you patronizing me? You know what, don't answer the question, it doesn't matter either way. You think you're giving me a chance, I say I've earned it just as much as any other title contender has. I've been ready for this since the second I walked into this company, and I knew my time would come. I'm not going to walk into Championship Heetz!!1! and just be happy to be there, I'm walking in with one purpose, and one purpose only: To win the WWCF Title. And if you're foolish enough to not bow out of my way, you're going to wake up with the worst Hangover of your life, believe that. I didn't need your "olive branch" to get into this position, but since you offered it... I hope you won't regret it when I claim the WWCF Title for myself.

As for your "challenge" to test my readiness, I accept. When I stretch out whoever you have in mind next week Viva, when I put on a wrestling clinic and teach the unfortunate bastard who comes out here more holds in 5 minutes than he could learn in a lifetime, I want you to take notes. Because you'll be watching your own fate. I'm Jay Carroll, and I'm in it to win it!


*Jay glowers out at Viva and his entourage, dropping the mike and waving Viva into the ring.*

It's a damn shame how golden you think you are. Vince, Axl... go cut this guy down to size.

*HMH Security Vince Hetfield and Axl Roth both charge the ring. Viva stands atop the ramp and laughs, as Lisa and Marissa both laugh, well, because it's fashionable.*

*Jay watches Vince Hetfield and Axl Roth approach the ring, paying particular attention to Vince. Both members of HME Security grab the ropes and begin stepping in, Jay cutting off Axl and trying to fight him off first. Vince axe handles Jay across the back and Jay hits the mat, falling victim to their boots until The Smokin' Vokoun hops over the barricade, steel chair in hand to even the odds. HME Security bails out of the ring, not before Vokoun nails Axl Roth with a beautiful chairshot. Jay and Smokin' Vokoun give HME Security chase up the ramp as Viva and his entourage walk away rather than confront the two.*

You can't hide behind the numbers game forever, Viva!


Official Rankings Match: TTS V. Inspector Shetty

Muffer: “The following contest is scheduled for one fall, with a 20 minute time limit.”

“Down on Me” blasts over the PA as TTS makes his way to the ring.

Muffer: “Introducing first, from Davie, Florida, weighing in at 290 pounds, “The Voodoo Lawyer”, TTS!”

As TTS makes his way into the ring, “Wannabe in L.A.” blasts over the PA. Out walks Inspector Shetty, pointing to himself and telling the crowd that they can’t be him.

Muffer: “His opponent, from Bombay, England, weighing in at 265 pounds, Inspector Shetty!’’

Shetty cockily walks onto the ring apron and swings on the ropes, muttering you can’t be me under his breath. He enters the ring and stares at TTS. Referee John Creed explains the rules to them and rings the bell, signaling the beginning of the match.

They both trash talk each other, then Shetty slaps TTS in the face. TTS responds with a hard punch, knocking IS off of his feet. He picks him up and shoves him into the corner. He starts delivering chop after chop, lighting up Shetty’s chest. He eventually stops and irish whips him into the opposing corner. He charges after him, but Shetty gets his boot up, knocking TTS down.

Shetty brushes off the chops and mounts on TTS, pounding away at him. Referee John Creed has to pull him off, and warns him of disqualification. IS picks TTS up and irish whips him into the ropes. He lowers his head for a backdrop, but gets kicked in the face instead. TTS follows that up with a discus clothesline. He goes for the cover.

One, Two…

Kick out!

TTS locks in a chinlock. It seems as if it’s too early in the match for the move, however, as Shetty easily gets out of the maneuver. Both men reach their feet and start trading blows. Shetty gets the upper hand via an eye rake, which went undetected by the referee. He follows that up with an STO. He hooks the leg.

One, Two, T…

TTS gets his shoulder up!

Inspector Shetty sits TTS up and starts delivering elbows to the face. He picks him up and hit’s a European uppercut, sending TTS hurling into the ropes. He bounces back and nails a hard right to IS, sending him to the mat. He picks his opponent up and applies an arm wringer. He transitions this into an inverted DDT, and quickly goes for the cover.

One, Two, Thr…

Shetty gets his shoulder up!

TTS applies another chinlock, this time at the opportune time. IS tries to get out quickly again, but TTS is way ahead of him, locking it in tight, making for a harder escape. Creed asks Shetty if he wants to give up, but he yells no. Out of desperation, he pokes TTS in the eye, making him release the hold. Unlike earlier, the ref noticed it this time, warning Shetty that, the next time he sees him breaking the rules, he will be disqualified.

Inspector Shetty spends too much time arguing with the referee, giving TTS time to retaliate. He connects with an atomic drop, sending Shetty headfirst into the ringpost. TTS follows this up with a lifting DDT and a hook of the leg.
One, Two, Thre…

Inspector Shetty barely gets his shoulder up!

TTS signals for the end and heads to the top rope. He looks to hit the Doctor’s Note, but Inspector Shetty gets up in time and ascends to the top as well. Both men trade blows on top of the turnbuckle, as IS is very close to falling. He saves himself by kneeing TTS in the groin, which the ref didn’t see. He brings him down to the second turnbuckle, setting up for the Bollywood Destroyer. TTS holds onto the ropes and backdrops Shetty to the mat below. He ascends the top rope again, this time connecting with the Doctor’s Note. He hooks the leg.

One, Two, Three!

Muffer: “Here is your winner, “The Voodoo Lawyer” TTS!”

TTS exit’s the ring and celebrates his victory with the fans.


Rankings Match: Titanothere versus Jazzman

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Welcome back, WWCF Galaxy. Up next is yet another rankings match-

"Godzilla" by Blue Oyster Cult hits the speakers to a mixed reaction as Titanothere emerges, pawing at the ground.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: We have Titanothere versus Jazzman!

Titanothere stands up and heads for the ring.

Michael Muffer: Now entering the ring, weighing in at 366lbs... Hailing from La Brea, CA... He is the Monster from the Mesozoic Age...

Titanothere walks up the steps and enters the ring.

Michael Muffer: Titanothere!

Titanothere is removing his entrance gear as "Sing, Sang, Sung" by Gordon Goodwin hits the speakers and the crowd begins cheering.

Jesse King: Jazzman is up against some stiff competition tonight, Gorilla!

Gorilla Tim Hoss: You've got that right. Jazzman is a catch-as-catch-can wizard in that ring, but Titanothere is nearly twice his size!

Jazzman emerges, spins around and begins strutting down the ring, shaking various audience members' hands.

Michael Muffer: Now entering the ring, weighing in at 206lbs... Hailing from Fulton, NY... Jazzman!

Jazzman takes off his fedora and hands it to a kid in the audience.

Jesse King: Titanothere should do that too.

Jazzman jumps up to the apron and crosses through the ropes. Titanothere moves away from the corner and heads to the center of the ring. Referee Lloyd McFloyd begins the match. Titanothere swings his arm at Jazzman, who side steps him and throws a kick to Titanothere's leg.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: And Jazzman is already working at Titanothere...

Titanothere swings his arm back at Jazzman, who ducks and punches Titanothere in the belly. Titanothere comes around with his other fist but Jazzman drops down out of the way. Titanothere lifts up one leg and goes to stomp Jazzman, who rolls out of the way. Titanothere tries again, with the same result. He lifts up his leg again, but this time Jazzman catches his leg with a drop toe hold and trips Titanothere over into the ropes, making him land straight into his neck.

Jesse King: What the hell?

Gorilla Tim Hoss: He's doing it!

Jazzman runs up behind Titanothere, jumps up, and drives his knee into Titanothere's back, driving the neck into the rope again. Titanothere clutches at his neck as Jazzman runs for the turnbuckle.

Audience: Jazzman, Jazzman, Jazzman!

Jesse King: This is cheap! I thought that Jazzman is all about technical wrestling!

Gorilla Tim Hoss: He needs every advantage that he can get, Jesse.

Jazzman gestures to the crowd and jumps off the top rope, missile drop kicking Titanothere in the head, knocking him over and back.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Jazzman is in rare form tonight. You'd never even guess that he is one of our very best technical wrestlers tonight, he must be that versatile! His toolbox is that big!

Jazzman rolls Titanothere over for the pin. Referee Lloyd McFloyd counts 1... Titanothere powers out and throws Jazzman off.

Jesse King: Here we go, TH!

Titanothere stumbles up as Jazzman is back on his feet, gauging Titanothere's next move.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Jazzman may have lost his advantage in this match...

Titanothere runs at Jazzman and goes for a big boot kick, but Jazzman catches the leg like a dragonscrew and directs it past him with Titanothere's momentum and drives it over the second rope, making Titanothere land on his groin and wince in pain, as well as the audience.

Jesse King: Disqualify Jazzman, McFloyd! He's cheating!

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Jazzman is a Judo expert, King. He is trained in using his opponents' momentum against themselves. It's a very handy advantage to have when you're his size.

Titanothere gets off the second rope and walks a little funny when Jazzman comes at him with a Yakuza kick to the chest, making him back up.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Jazzman has to knock Titanothere over again, but can he?

Titanothere takes a swing for Jazzman, who sidesteps him again and kicks him in the other leg but Titanothere remains standing and he starts to turn around when Jazzman jumps up behind him and latches on with a sleeper hold.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: A sleeper hold! Titanothere was already hurt by the ropes earlier, but can Jazzman apply enough pressure to Titanothere to bring him down?

The crowd starts building up as Titanothere reaches behind to try to get at Jazzman. He grabs onto Jazzman's legs and falls backwards onto the mat, but Jazzman keeps his grip.

Jesse King: Jazzman sure ate his spinach tonight but Titanothere is having a bad showing tonight.

Titanothere manages to get onto his knees with Jazzman still hanging on.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: This is for an Inter-Forum Championship Rank. Titanothere has been steadily falling from grace after coming close to being the number one contender for both the Hardcore and Inter-Forum Championship belts.

Titanothere drags Jazzman on his back towards the ropes, taking it step by step.

Jesse King: I'll give Titanothere this much credit: he hasn't been trying half as hard in this match as Jazzman has.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: But Jazzman is also a former World Champion. In fact, he was the longest reigning champion in this company's history.

Jesse King: Titanothere is merely a practice round though.

Titanothere reaches the ropes and Jazzman lets go and catches his breath, as does Titanothere.

Jesse King: Not today, Jazzman. You didn't even make him collapse.

Titanothere climbs up the ropes to stand up, but Jazzman comes from the side, jumps up to the second rope, and lands an elbow drop to Titanothere's head from the rebound. Titanothere stumbles backwards.

Jesse King: Titanothere what are you doing?

Jazzman runs at Titanothere, who catches Jazzman.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Oh no...

Titanothere grapevines Jazzman's arms and starts headbutting him over and over again.

Jesse King: Yes! The Extinction Event! Ha ha!

The crowd starts picking up as Titanothere stops headbutting and gutwrenches Jazzman.

Jesse King: You won every battle Jazzman, but you just lost the war!

Titanothere brings Jazzman down with a thundering powerbomb.

Jesse King: And we have impact!

Referee Lloyd McFloyd goes to count One...

Audience: One...

McFloyd counts Two...

Audience: Two...

McFloyd counts Thr- Jazzman reached the ropes, much to the relief of the crowd, who start to go wild as they realize that Jazzman has Titanothere in a triangle choke hold.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Jazzman might have it! What a reversal!

Jesse King: You've gotta be kidding me!

Audience: Jazzman, Jazzman, Jazzman!

Titanothere falls to his side as he struggles with Jazzman's hold. Referee Lloyd McFloyd asks him if he submits but Titanothere refuses.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Jazzman is really showing off tonight. Hopefully Boiler Room Brawler is watching.

Titanothere still refuses to submit as he appears to lose consciousness.

Jesse King: This is a travesty!

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Better that he lose to former World champion than a ham-and-egger if I say so myself.

Referee Lloyd McFloyd lifts up Titanothere's arm and drops it once.

Audience: One...

Jesse King: I think that I've lost faith in Titanothere...

Referee Lloyd McFloyd lifts up Titanothere's arm and drops it a second time.

Audience: Two...

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Jazzman is a giant killer tonight.

Referee Lloyd McFloyd lifts up Jazzman's arm and it drops a third time and the crowd goes wild as he calls the bell and "Sing, Sang, Sung" by Gordon Goodwin hits the speakers. Jazzman stands back up and is catching his breath as his hand is raised.

Michael Muffer: Here is your winner by submission: Jazzman!

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Jazzman is now ranked for the Inter-Forum Championship, King.

Jesse King: Do you really think that Boiler Room Brawler has to worry about Jazzman?

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Well, Jazzman did just take down the biggest man in our company...

Jesse King: Boiler Room Brawler is far more experienced, far more skilled, and far more aggressive than Titanothere is in that ring, Gorilla. Jazzman had better worry about him, not the other way around.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Well right now BRB has to worry about the Hero of Billions, Square anyways, but if Square doesn't secure the Inter-Forum Championship, then BRB ought to watch this match right here.


Evil M w/ Yellow Jacket V. Headbanger Man w/ D-Day Dave

Muffer - The following contest is set for one fall, with a 20 minute time limit!

*We’re Not Gonna Take It*
Muffer - Introducing first, accompanied by D-Day Dave, he is one half of the WWCF World Tag Team Champions, The Headbanger Man!


*Men on the Thunderstruck Mountain*
Muffer - And his opponent, accompanied by Yellow Jacket, Evil M!

M and Headbanger lock up. M shoots Headbanger into the ropes, catches him with a big boot. M picks Headbanger up for a Chokeslam, but Headbanger fights free and hit’s a clothesline. He pulls M up and delivers a slam, then makes the cover.

1
Kickout

Headbanger pulls M up, but M punches him back, then hit’s a DDT! Cover!

1!
Kickout!

M kicks Headbanger, then tosses him into the corner, running elbow smash! Headbanger staggers out of the corner and walks into a sidewalk slam! Cover!

1!
2!
Dave pulls the ref out of the ring!

The ref argues with Dave, until Yellow Jacket runs over. The two brawl, as Headbanger get’s to his feet. M turns, only to be met with a lowblow! Headbanger sets up for the Blastbeat Bomb, but M back body drops him to escape! Headbanger back on his feet, he charges M, but is caught in the Crowbar! Headbanger fights to get to the ropes, but M cranks up the pressure, forcing Headbanger to tap out!

Muffer - Here is your winner, Evil M!

Yellow Jacket enters the ring to celebrate with M, as Dave helps Headbanger to the back.


Jay Carroll versus Amigo

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Up next we have Amigo squaring off against Jay Carroll.

Jesse King: What makes Jay Carroll think that he can match up against Amigo anyway, TH?

“Welcome to Hell” by Venom hits the speakers to a mixed reaction between smarks and marks as Amigo starts walking to the ring, a grimace presiding over his face.

Michael Muffer: Now entering the ring, weighing in at 214lbs and hailing from Tempe, AZ… He is a member of the Human Hate Machines: Amigo!

Jesse King: Amigo is one rough and tumble son of a bitch, Gorilla. I’ve watched his antics and I like his attitude.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Amigo is a misanthropic sadist-

Jesse King: Who knows how the world works!

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Some might say that his cruel ways can be barbaric, but where’s his belt then, King?

Jesse King: Just you wait, and it’ll be there again.

Michael Muffer: And his opponent…

“Well Thought Out Twinkies” by Silversun Pickups hits the speakers to cheers as the lights strobe and Jay Carroll emerges, high fiving the fans on his way to the ring.

Michael Muffer: Now entering the ring, hailing from Philadelphia, PA and weighing in at 215lbs…

Jesse King: Well I guess we know who’s in better shape-

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Will you stop it?

Michael Muffer: He is a member of The Family… Jay Carroll!

Jay Carroll walks up the ring steps and puts his back to the ropes, his arms hooked over them, when Amigo suddenly runs behind him and knocks him away from the ropes with a lariat.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: No!

The bell rings as Amigo crosses the ropes and leaps off for a double axehandle smash to Jay Carroll’s head, knocking him back down. Amigo starts stomping on Jay Carroll as Referee John Creed counts one.

Jesse King: Look at Amigo wasting no time. He was the very first World Champion in our company and when you’ve been to the top of the mountain you know how to get back.

Carroll backs up to the entrance side of the guardrail but Amigo won’t let him go with his stomps. Creed counts two as Amigo bends over and grapples with the dazed Jay Carroll, picking him up and setting him on the guard rail.

Jesse King: I’m actually kind of astounded at Amigo’s efforts tonight.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Amigo attacked Jay Carroll before the match even began. What kind of honor is that?

Amigo scoops up Jay Carroll and powerslams him into the ring steps as Creed counts three.

Jesse King: Honor? Isn’t there a belt for that now?

Gorilla Tim Hoss: That’s not what I mean.
Amigo goes to stand up, but Carroll has him caught in an an arm bar. Creed counts four.

Jesse King: More of this reversal crap?

Gorilla Tim Hoss: I thought that you preferred technical wrestling. I thought that you generally disliked the more hardcore style.

Carroll rolls off of the steps, arm dragging Amigo over them with him as Creed counts five.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Carroll could have dislocated Amigo’s shoulder right there!

Jesse King: If they’re not careful they could be counted out.

Amigo is up first and runs at Carroll driving his knee into his face and knocking him back into the steps as Creed counts six.

Jesse King: The Bom-Ba Ye! Ha ha!

Amigo stomps on Carroll a few more times as Creed counts seven and then slides into the ring.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: What a miscarriage of justice we have here tonight, ladies and gentlemen.

Jesse King: The match didn’t even get into the ring. I love it.

Creed counts eight as Carroll doesn’t stir.

Audience: Eight!

Creed counts nine as Carroll starts to stir.

Audience: Nine!

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Amigo is despicable in my book.

Creed counts ten and calls the bell. “Welcome to Hell” by Venom hits the speakers to general boos. Amigo has a sadistic grin on his face as he leaves the arena.

Jesse King: Look at how deftly Amigo carried out this match, Gorilla.

Michael Muffer: Here is your winner as the result of a count out: Amigo!

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Yes, I did. He fought withouth honor. He should have at least let Carroll enter the ring.

Jesse King: That’s just like you to rain on the parade of the creative.

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Let’s just move on to our main event. This is making me frustrated.


The Southwest Connection V. “Damn Right” Jackson and a partner of his choosing

Gorilla Tim Hoss: Alright, and now it's time for our main event.

Jesse King: We've got the Southwest Connection facing off against "Damn Right" Jackson and a partner of his choosing...

Who do you think he chose?

Like you think he has any friends here?

"You know that time in your life, that single moment that defines exactly who you are? Well that only stings for a second..."
Smoke 'Em if you Got 'Em - Parkway Drive


Before we find that out, we get to be treated to a guest!

Colt steps out to fanfare from the crowd once again, he's dressed in street clothes but is still sporting his Phantom Mask, he once again greats fans on his way down before taking his seat at the announce table...

Colt: Hey guys, good to see you again. It's been too long.

It's a pleasure, Colt.

Yo

New Blackjacks

Michael Muffer: The following contest is a Tag-Team Bout scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 470 pounds, representing the Family... Tyfo and Littlenaitch, The Southwest Connection!

The Southwest Connection come out to a resounding cheer from the fans, Tyfo is holding his Money in the Bank Briefcase high and Naitch is strutting his stuff in his robe.

Colt, how does it feel to be watching all of this up close and personal.

Look Tim, I wouldn't have it any other way. The boys in the family are good friends of mine, especially Naitch, we go way back together in this business, and it's really good to see that these guys still have the passion.

"Too Black, Too Strong... DAMN RIGHT!"
I Made It - Kevin Rudolf


The crowd rain boos as "Damn Right" Jackson steps out of the curtain...

And introducing their opponents, first from West Philadelphia, Born and Raised, weighing in tonight at 300 pounds... "Damn Right" Jackson!

Jackson throws down his suit and charges right into the ring and gets in the faces of Tyfo and Naitch, the ref keeps them seperated.

What is that oaf trying to pull, even with his size he can't stand up against a tag team, especially these two.

Look, Jackson is a total asshole, but he's not an idiot. He wouldn't have gotten as far as he has without him knowing what he's doing.

No sign of his partner... is he going to go it alone?

Jackson slowly draws a smug look across his face as he dramatically points towards the direction of the top of the ramp...

*eagerly* Come on, who is it!

Man on the Thunderstruck Mountain

WHAT?

It can't be!

The boos continue as Yellow Jacket steps out, dressed to compete.

And his partner, weighing in tonight at 224 pounds, from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. One half of the Truth Coalition... Yellow Jacket!

What has he done? He's sold his soul! Jackson is the last person Yellow Jacket should be working with!

Yellow Jacket runs into the ring and glares at Jackson, the men stare down briefly before doing a slow nod to eachother.

I wouldn't call these guys friends, but it seems they've agreed to work together tonight...

Jackson and Naitch start off the match, they circle eachother for a while until Naitch tries to shoot for a takedown, Jackson is able to stay up and clubs hard on Naitch's back. Naitch falls to the ground wincing badly...

It appears LittleNaitch is still feeling the effects of their match last week!

Jackson gos to pick Naitch up, but Naitch counters with a knife edge chop followed up with a low dropkick to Jackson's knees, Jackson drops down immediately.

And Jackson's knees are still shot from last week too!

These men put on a war, what else would you expect!

The two men go for a test of strength, and with Naitch's back in the pain it's in, Jackson is able to easily overpower Naitch, Jackson hits a body slam followed by an elbow drop. Jackson goes for the pin...

1.

2...

Naitch gets a shoulder up.

It takes ALOT more than that to put Naitch away, believe me, if anyone knows this it's me. We've fought in normal matches, tag matches, Inferno TLC matches, Barbed Wire Cage Matches, Hardcore Matches... This man does NOT go down without a fight.

Isn't he also the reason why you wear that mask?

Wow you guys are forgiving!

Jackson immediately tries to captialise and picks Naitch up into the Powerbomb Position, he raises him up, but Naitch wriggles free and goes for a Victory Roll.

1.

2...

Jackson breaks free.

Jackson goes to punch Naitch, but Naitch ducks under it and hits a hard German Suplex. Naitch quickly tags Tyfo in.

And here comes Mr. Money in the Bank.

Ready to make a fist deposit into Jackson!

We may have missed you, but we sure didn't miss your humour!

Tyfo takes to the top rope and dives off hitting Jackson with a Double Axe Handle, before stomping on Jackson's bad knee. Tyfo picks Jackson up and hits him with a butterfly suplex and goes for a pin.

1.

2...

Jackson rolls out.

Jackson kicks out, but he's hurt, and he's in the ring there with a fresh Tyfo, he needs to realise how to fight as a tag team wrestler.

Tyfo then picks Jackson up and places his head between his legs and performs a double-underhook, attempting a Tiger Bomb, but Jackson quickly powers out and perfoms a back body drop on Tyfo. Jackson walks over to Yellow Jacket to tag him in, but instead turns around and goes back to Tyfo. As Tyfo gets to his feet, Jackson lays him out with a Big Boot. Jackson goes for the pin.

1.

Tyfo kicks out.

Jackson picks Tyfo up and hits him with a Short-Arm Lariat, but hold on to his arm. He picks him right up and hits a second, he still holds on and then whips Tyfo right into the corner where Naitch is. Jackson then runs at Tyfo and hits a third Lariat, only right before contact, Naitch tags himself in without Jackson knowing. Jackson picks Tyfo up for a Gorilla Press, and turns his back to Naitch. Naitch takes the time to climb up to the top rope and dives off with a flying dropkick right to the legs on Jackson. Tyfo then lands ontop of Jackson.

And THERE'S the teamwork that makes these guys the greatest... scratch that, THE GREATEST TAG TEAM OF ALL TIME!

Naitch rolls Tyfo off of Jackson and goes for the pin.

1.

2...

Yellow Jacket breaks it up.

Yellow Jacket may have saved the match, but Jackson really needs to utilise him more and tag him in. He can't win if he tries to fight a handicap match!

Naitch begins to stomp on Jackson's bad leg again and again and Jackson yells out in pain. Naitch then picks Jackson up and hits an Atomic Knee Breaker, he holds on to Jackson's foot and begins to apply the Figure Four. Jackson however quicky kicks out and pushes Naitch into the ropes. Jackson follows up with a Powerslam. He falls down to the mat aswell.

This is your chance! Make the tag!

Jackson works his way up to his feet, but instead of going for the tag, he picks Naitch up, Naitch immediately fires back with a knife edge chop. Followed by another. Followed by a third, the third one sending Jackson to the mat.

He's too proud to admit he needs help! I have no idea how he expects to win this tag team match at the upcoming PPV

He's a stubborn idiot!

Naitch again goes to apply the Figure Four, Jackson tries to fight it, but the struggle isn't enough. Naitch gets it locked in, however Yellow Jacket imediately runs in to break it up.

Come on now, SURELY Jackson now knows he needs Naitch.

Jackson and Naitch fight to get to their feet, they start punching away at eachother, Jackson gets the upperhand, so Naitch attempts another low dropkick. Jackson side steps it though and finally tags in Yellow Jacket.

Yellow Jacket dives off the top rope with an elbow drop to Naitch's back. He picks Naitch up and connects with a hip toss, followed by another, followed by a Belly to Belly Suplex. Yellow Jacket goes for the pin, but Tyfo breaks it up.

So now I finally get to see what Yellow Jacket is all about, upclose and in person!

I hope Jackson has learnt a bit of humility!

Yellow Jacket goes to pick Naitch up, but Naitch counters with a chop, Jacket responds in kind, Naitch with another chop, Jacket returns the favour. Jacket goes to whip Naitch across, but Naitch counters it with a clothesline, he tags in Tyfo!

And now we get to see the two fresh men fight it out.

Tyfo unleashes a flurry of punches on Yellow Jacket, but Jacket delivers a quick thumb to the eye, followed by a German Suplex. Yellow attempts another one, but Tyfo reverses it with a snapmare, followed by a Reverse STO. Tyfo goes for the pin.

1.

2...

Yellow Jacket kicks out.

So Colt, any idea for who you want to partner up with?

I have a rough idea, but all I'll say is Jackson better bring an army, because my time is set to make History. We will be The Story on Page One, whilst Jackson will become a footnote in the opinion page.

Ouch.

Yellow Jacket springs to his feet and clotheslines Tyfo down, Yellow then follows up with a quick leg drop. He measures Tyfo up, as Tyfo works to his feet when Tyfo gets to his feet, Yellow Jacket jumpes up and hits a Hurricanrana sending Tyfo across the room. Yellow Jacket quickly takes to the top rope and again measures Tyfo up... as Tyfo gets to his feet, Yellow Jacket dives off and hits a huge cross body. He goes for the pin.

1...

2...

Tyfo kicks out!

Yellow Jacket is quick to get back to work, as he whips Tyfo across to the corner and dives at him with a big Stinger Splash followed imediately by The Sting!

There it is! The Sting! That's it!

Yeah I'd say that finisher is Above Average...

I don't get it?

Yellow Jacket goes for the pin.

1.

2...

LittleNaitch breaks it up!

And again the Tag Team Experts know how it's done!

Jackson runs right into the ring and Spears Naitch out of his boots and starts laying into him.

HEY!

The referee is trying to restrain them, threatening to call for a disqualification. Yellow Jacket then goes over to them trying to break them up, not wanting to lose by DQ. Tyfo struggles to his feet and sees this and quickly rolls Yellow Jacket up with a School Boy.

1!

2!

Tyfo grabs the tights...

3!

Here are your winners... The Southwest Connection!

The crowd pop huge for the suprise win and Yellow Jacket looks livid.

How's that? He attempts to stop Jackson from costing them the match, only for it to cost them the match.

Sweet lady justice!

Jackson is still laying into Naitch, only for Tyfo to run over and throw Jackson off and start laying into him. Yellow Jacket then throws Tyfo off of Jackson, he picks Jackson right up and gets right in his face, as Tyfo and Naitch watch.

Woo boy! So much for that alliance!

Jackson and Jacket continue yelling at eachother, Jackson readies himself to take a punch, but pauses. Until suddenly Yellow Jacket lays Naitch out with The Sting! Jackson quickly smiles at Jacket before laying Tyfo out with a Big Boot!

It was a set up! Hey where you going?

Jacket and Jacket start beating down The Southwest Connection, until suddenly Colt flies in off of the top rope and takes both men down with a double flying forearm. Jackson gets up first and Colt takes him down with a Shining Wizard, Jacket gets up second and Colt hits a Million Dollar Knee Lift.

And here's Colt, coming to the aid of his friends!

Colt helps Naitch and Tyfo up and they turn their attention back to Jacket and Jackson, Colt hold Jackson up whilst Tyfo holds Jacket up. Naitch then goes back and forth delivering Chops and Punches to the two men. Until Suddenly the lights go out.

Thunderstruck

Fiery pyro lights up the room as Evil M appears in the ring behind Naitch, he spins Naitch around and lays him out with a chokeslam.

NO!

Yellow Jacket then quickly pushes Tyfo into Evil M who hits a hard uppercut, Tyfo staggers around and Yellow Jacket takes him out with The Sting.

Stop this!

Finally Jackson spins Colt around slaps him right across the face, before picking him up and laying him out with The High Anxiety.

Damn them!

Jackson grabs a mic and stands over the fallen Colt and Southwest Connection.

DR Jackson: You didn't think I could get a team together? Well you're looking right at them!

You want to "make history" at my expense? You want to as a facsist messiah? This is what happens.

Unfortunately for you, you won't be able to take both members of The Southwest Connection with you for our match, so you better choose your team wisely...

Because, for the first time ever, it's going to be...
*points at Colt* Enemy? *points at Evil M and Yellow Jacket* or Friend... And there is your Story on Page One... DAMN RIGHT!

I Made It - Kevin Rudolf

Evil M, Yellow Jacket and DR Jackson stand over the fallen victoms celebrating to Jacksons music, they all laugh as the show comes to a close…


Writing Credits: Colt, DR Jackson, Smokin’ Vokoun, Jay Carroll, Viva Los Bio Dome, Yellow Jacket, BRB, and Evil M

  © World WrestleCrap Federation 2008-2010

Back to TOP